Due to the obvious situation in Christchurch the NZJSBA and the CJSC have had to postpone (with possible cancellation not ruled out) the NZJSBA 2011 Nationals until further notice.
The NZJSBA will endeavour to give at least 2 month notice of the new intended date.
I am happy to report that as far as we are aware all of the members of the wider jet ski racing family are safe and well.
For any further enquires please contact Fraser 021 996 420 | email@example.com
Our thoughts go out to all our Christchurch members and loved ones in these tough times. We really hope everyone is ok and getting things back together slowly!