James Bushell (Eight-time world jet ski champion) and the team at 158performance, based in the east of England in a town called Lincolnshire have produced a limited run of limited edition; The Black Edition 360 Sea-doo RXP-X . This crafted starts life as a Sea-doo RXP-X 260, with a few minor modifications is now capable of 80mph (128.74km)
The manufacture claims it is quicker and more powerful than any other commercially-available model.
As you may of already guessed the 360 in the title refers to the 360 brake horsepower, 100hp over the stock craft that leaves the factory at 260hp. Just 100 of the special edition models are being made by manufacturers 158performance.
However, so much power does not come cheap. Adrenaline junkies will have to splash out £20,000 (NZD $38,000) to ride waves this fast.
Eight-time world jet ski champion James Bushell, who is a partner at 158performance, was the first rider to test the new machine.
Although the Black Edition 360 is not technically the fastest-ever jet ski in a straight line, the makers claim its power while turning makes it the fastest overall so that it will bit be beaten on any race course.
The limited production batch of 100 are expected to be sold to playboy customers including Arab billionaires.
- Engine: Rotax 1500cc 4 Tec engine
- Engine management: 158 Mapped ECU for improved acceleration and top speed
- Handling: 158 Performance
- Steering: Lowered race steering system and handlebars – for a lower centre of gravity and improved handling
- Onboard: 158 performance mat kit and seat for extra grip and comfort
- Exhaust: Free flow sports exhaust
- Graphics: Unique Black Edition 360 Graphics kit
- Price: £20,000 (extra for a carbon race seat)
Credit – http://www.dailymail.co.uk/