Well I’m not one for gossip, but love hearing a few rumours about what’s happening as some of the 2011 models aren’t far away from release.
So I spent some time having a little surf on the world wide web to see what the rumours are for jet ski’s / personal watercrafts in 2011.
Personally I think there won’t be too many changes as sales are still way down due to this economic crisis we are currently in. But you never know!
I must push the fact that the below are all rumours found online and in no way guaranteed!
- Seadoo to release a 2L N/A engine!
- A new redesigned ‘s3 style’ hull for the RXP-X
- Kawasaki to lift the cc to 2000cc on the ultra range, bring the new model 300HP
- Kawasaki to release a race ready limited edition ski.
- Kawasaki to release a SX-15R.
- Kawasaki to release a craft with a suspension built into the handle bars.
- Kawasaki to change the roots type supercharge as used on there ultra series.
- Yamaha to make a few changes and upgrades to the FZR range.
Want to have a comment, do so here